03 February 2004

Joe Leiberman is finally waking up to reality, as he's planning to drop out of the presidential race if he doesn't pick up a win today. I think I speak for everyone, Joe, when I say thanks for playing. Take this campaign debt as a lovely parting gift.

My real fear coming out of today's round of primaries is that by the time we get to Super Tuesday we'll be down to just Kerry and the minor players. I'm voting for Kucinich if that happens.

But I figure Clark will stick around a bit (especially if he wins in Oklahoma today and Wisconsinites remember his visits while everyone else was in Iowa), and Dean will probably remain if he can get more cash from his support base. Edwards keeps saying his continued presence will depend on today's results in South Carolina, and one hopes that a one or two percent loss won't drive him out.

But hey, I'm a registered voter in Massachusetts, so I think I know where most, if not all, of the delegates up for grabs in our primary will go.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...