03 January 2005

I'm home, with what I'm told is about 80 percent of the root canal completed. Next week I get to go back in to finish it off. It should be a fun time for all.

The procedure wasn't too bad, I was pretty well numbed up. The worst part was the novocaine shot by the cheek; it didn't hurt too badly, but more than expected. Actually, the worst part was having to listen to a whole Avril Lavigne song on the radio the dentist had on. That sucked.

I'm still pretty numb now, so I assume the pain that stems from what took place is en route. I've already taken a bunch of ibuprofen, and have been told to keep doing that for a couple of days.

More later.

1 comment:

Greg said...

As well as all travel situations, the iPod is also the key to all things dental. If you're going to be uncomfortable, you may as well listen to what you want.

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...