25 December 2005

Happy Merry to all! Hope that Holiday is treating or treated you well. I'm still kind of sickly full from dinner (and post-dinner snacking, which you think I'd have passed being kind of sickly full, but I'm not that bright), but doing OK. I may be one of the last people to have discovered the appeal of the game Apples to Apples, as my sister-in-law and her boyfriend got a copy and we played it a couple of times. It certainly went better than my attempts at playing spades and hearts, whose rules I tend to confuse for the first half of the game. Cribbage went better, as in both games I managed a 24 point hand.

Not sure what my favorite present was. It's probably a toss-up between the first and second seasons of NewsRadio or a pair of slippers. I know, slippers, but when you have feet of my size any footwear that actually fits is cause for celebration.

1 comment:

Craig Barker said...

Good news.

Season 3 of NewsRadio is slated for a Feb. 28, 2006 release!

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...