20 December 2005

I was going to post yesterday on the minor irritation caused by the turnstiles being down at North Station when I came in for work. This forced two commuter trains' worth of people to use the lone gated entry, meant primarily for wheeled contrivances.

Of course, given that I could just have no subway to use, like our friends in New York, such complaints look pretty paltry. I look forward to Boggie's take on this, assuming he ever posts again. My guess is that work has outdone itself and sent him on a job to either McMurdo Sound or the International Space Station (in which case we'd better get photos of penguins or a first-hand account of zero-gravity toilets, respectively).

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...