31 December 2005

So last year I did a top stories-type recap, both with actual news and my life. The year before was five word recaps. Before that, I was out of the country, and I don't think I even considered a year in review post in 2001.

As tempting as that last option is, I'll take the next shortest option that doesn't require trans-Atlantic flight.

January: Goodbye Walter Brown, hello Harry.
February: Three Lombardis equals dynasty, bitches!
March: Hockey and basketball - it's Madness!
April: John Paul departs, Benedict arrives.
May: Felt is Deep Throat? Huh.
June: Visited Chicago and Maine. Woo!
July: Took teacher's exam, NHL returns.
August: Wentworth hires me, finances rejoice!
September: Expensive gas mars driving vacation.
October: Pale Hose win Series, finally.
November: Red Sox drama begins anew.
December: W and Santa are watching!

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...