26 December 2006

Happy Boxing Day! I hope you're having better luck finding the fights on TV, because I can't seem to find any.

(Have I used that joke before? Or does its lack of quality just make it seem like I have?)

Anyway, just returned from a few days up country, where we pretty much did nothing but eat and watch things on TV. It was very instructive, as I learned that Carrie Underwood and Tony Romo are approaching item status (good thing, now that we don't have Tom and Bridget to follow) and that the combination of Mentos and Diet Coke does some interesting things (this may be old news to many of you; I don't always get the fads from the Internets that quickly). I've also managed to see at least some of every bowl game so far this season, kind of dubious distinction given some of the contests. I did see the second half of the Hawaii Bowl, which was pretty much all you needed to see. Colt Brennan may throw for 60 TDs next year, asssuming he doesn't get Major Harris disease and opt for the NFL.

Really not much more to report. It was a very lazy holiday, which I suppose is for the best.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...