06 February 2008

Wound up going red instead of blue yesterday, thanks to George Washington. It was his head I saw, rather than whatever state-specific scene was on the back of the quarter (the Maryland state house, I think), making my ballot choice final.

My previous plan was to vote for the candidate with the greatest amount of support outside of our polling place, but I'm assuming the weather (freezing rain, with up to an inch of sleet on the ground) kept people home. So much for Ron Paul's dedicated masses.

One thing I noticed as we were leaving the polling area is that there was a ballot available for the Working Families Party that had no one listed on it. An opportunity missed.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...