22 September 2003

Without going too deeply into fantasy football talk, the state of my team is such that yesterday's 2.96 point performance by Kyle Boller is almost a full point better than the two week numbers I've gotten from Donovan McNabb. I am living Dwight's fraught watch on the Eagles' passing game, and it's no fun.

I've also missed two roster moves that would have given me either a bigger lead or made the final closer. Santana Moss had 140 yards plus last week - the one week I didn't play him. This week it was Michael Pittman, who is apparently working on a highlight reel for his possible entry into the Florida Correctional Football League. Nothing short of divine intervention would have helped me in week one.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...