31 October 2003

I got some very good news yesterday afternoon. I'm going to be on Millionaire!

My taping is on November 20, with an airdate of early to mid-June. If you're in the NYC area, I think I can get tickets if you'd like to attend. One side note is that if I don't get to the hot seat that day I'll have to come back on December 2, so it could be you'll get to attend a taping and not see me.

I have to admit this is all just a bit unreal. Sarah thought I was fairly subdued when I told her, and I probably was. Like the wedding, I don't think this is going to become real to me until the week beforehand.

For those of you who I may ask to serve as a phone-a-friend, note that the times you have to be available are pretty long. Something like 9-12 in the morning and 1-7:15 in the afternoon/evening. Even tougher, for the afternoon shift you can only be available by regular phone, not cell (not sure why, but I didn't think to ask).

Now if I can only get a million dollar question on the Chinese foo dog...

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...