21 October 2003

I'm going through the pictures I took while in Ireland, and for every one that I can identify and clearly place, there's one where the reason for taking the picture is less clear. I suppose that's the beauty/curse of the digital camera; you can take so many pictures that you forget what you've shot after a while.

It does appear that I've had some success using the camera's black and white option, as I have some reasonably dramatic (perhaps melodramatic) photos of the Cliffs of Moher and Ross Castle. The sepia option does less for me, I think it's too orange. I didn't use that too much, though.

One feature I wish I'd fooled around with more is the movie function, as I think some of the things we encountered during the trip (especially related to the roads) would be much clearer on video rather than just by photo. Something for next time.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...