21 October 2003

Some of you may remember the iLoo, the internet-capable public toilet that turned out to be some sort of p.r. thing for a British division of Microsoft. While it never went anywhere, I do have one data point that suggests that there's a market for this sort of thing.

I was in the bathroom closest to our office, and as I went to wash my hands I heard the steady clacking of someone using a keyboard. The source of the noise? Whoever was in the toilet stall (I didn't look, for obvious reasons).

Given that our campus center is rigged for wireless internet, our hero may very well have been surfing while taking their constitutional. I leave the identification of the website this person was on as an exercise for you, the reader.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...