02 April 2004

Do you ever have that period in your life where it seems like days are just whipping by?

I'm not sure when this started, but I'm definately in that situation now. The weeks seem to fly, regardless of how I feel the days are progressing. The weekends have been a mere blip on the radar.

This can't be good. Not sure if it's an age thing or just the pace of my life (which, truthfully, is hardly what one would call breakneck). Regardless, I'd prefer it if my days could go back to feeling day-length. I'm especially worried that losing that hour over the weekend is going to have some sort of insidious additive effect, though that's probably just the paranoia talking.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...