07 January 2004

I, like so many others, have set up a pesonal radio station through Yahoo's Launch Music. Right now it's pretty much rock-jazz-blues, though it threw some sort of dance/electronica track at me yesterday (apparently it's a fave among all listeners, but not so much by me, as it became the first song I gave the dreaded "never play again"). Otherwise it's just refining what I like in the genres (not so much bands like Green Day or light jazz, thank you). It's given me two tracks off of Bob Mould's Workbook, which is phenominal. Then again, it gave me one of the songs right after trying to foist Phil Collins' version of "True Colors" off on me, which seems like a good apology.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...