19 January 2004

So I was a little off in my prediction as to the next candidate to drop in the Democratic primaries, due primarily to my missing that Joe Lieberman wasn't campaigning in Iowa, explaining why I didn't hear him mentioned much in pre-caucus discussion (I can only plead a mix of ignorance and temporary insanity).

Dick Gephardt will apparently take the collar instead after his surprising fourth-place tumble, not even bothering to go to New Hampshire.

I'll be very interested to see how John Edwards' close second place finish translates up here, though I don't know if he'll get out of single digits in a race with three New Englanders and Wes Clark, who would have to file New Hampshire state income tax for 2003 if they had such a thing.

Not that any of this means that much right now, what with the Pats in the Super Bowl and all. Woo hoo!

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...