30 January 2004

So while six of the seven remaining Democratic presidential candidates were in South Carolina, Joe Lieberman took a different approach and decided to campain in another of the seven states voting on Tuesday.

Delaware.

I did a quick Yahoo check to see if there were any polling numbers, and I did come across some, though undated. I'd have to assume they're pretty old, as there's no mention of Kerry and Dick Gephardt was in fourth place, just in front of Lieberman.

I was also amused to see the precognisant Freudian slip, as Howard Dean is mentioned at the start of one paragraph as "Dead."

As far as Lieberman campaigning in the First State, I can only assume that's the farthest he could get in one day on Greyhound. "Hi, I'm Joe Lieberman. Can you move so I can sit with my wife? Thanks."

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...