09 January 2004

I'm not sure if it's good karma or bad karma, but the pairing of Bill Callahan and the University of Nebraska football team has a correctness about it that's hard for me to put into words. I think it's some sort of anticipatory schadenfreude (I assume there's a modified term in German for this).

Speaking of the Raiders, please welcome Shawn De Veau to the family of bloggers linked at left (for those of you unsure on the connection, his blog's URL combines his two favorite football programs - the University of Miami and the Raiders). We can only hope he spends more time talking about his gambling exploits than the virtues of Pat Buchanan.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...