13 May 2004

Some of you already know about this, but now that I've managed to inform all the people that needed to know, time to get the rest of you up to speed.

I'm moving on from Babson College next month, looking to move closer to where I grew up and do something else. What that something else is I'm not sure yet - though if you've got a something else that might work, let me know.

The move is mostly personal, though there's a small professional component to it as well (mostly related to the blurry line between work and personal life when you live where you work and get calls at 3 am relative to young adults acting as such). I am really looking forward to the relocation aspect of things, especially as we'll be up there for at least part of the summer. Always nice to be near the water during the summer.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...