14 August 2003

Sticking with Sports Illustrated, I got the issue with the story on Ted Williams' remains in the mail today. Thankfully, the worst the pictures get is the "neuro-can" that is apparently the current home of the Splinter's head. Given the descriptions, I was fearing something more graphic.

This issue also interests me given its cover story of Bill Parcells and what it'll take for him to turn the Dallas Cowboys around. It's not the story as much as the quote on the cover from Jerry Jones:

"I had no idea I was hiring someone so intimately involved in every single thing..."

He knew he was hiring Bill Parcells, right? You don't think he got the Tuna confused with Pete Carroll, did he?

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...