17 August 2003

Yesterday was one of the big fun pre-wedding days, as Sarah had her bridal shower. I am happy to report that she was taken completely by surprise, her bedrock faith in that it woulnd't happen until her aunt got here from Britain blocking out the various and sundry inconsistencies that would have gotten her to figure it out.

Interestingly, most of the presents were kitchen-themed. Considering that I do the bulk of the cooking, it's like she got the party and I got the presents. I also got some late birthday gifts, so it was doubly fun for me, especially as I was able to stay in the apartment and watch baseball while the thing was going on.

For those of you who are readers and were in the know, thanks for not spilling the beans! I know Sarah was working over some of her co-workers pretty hard.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...