07 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY FOUR RESULTS

Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(3)The Critic d. (14) Voyagers!, 11-3

Quotes of the Match: "Critic - Bring out Duke Phillip's animatronic bears!" - Brian

(6) Freaks and Geeks d. (11) The New Adventures of Beans Baxter, 10-4

Quote of the Match: "Hi, we're Fox and we have no programming whatsoever, and we're still going to cancel Beans. Insightful from the start. Still, Freaks" - Grim Reaper

Public Morals bracket:

(14)Sledge Hammer! d. (14) The Ben Stiller Show, 8-6

Quote of the Match: "Sledge Hammer, because I do use "Trust me. I know what I'm doing." in my normal job. Usually just before the system crashes." - Dwight

(11)Square Pegs d. (6) The Job, 8-5

Quote of the Match: "Square Pegs - It has a quizbowl episode, complete with the fact that Muffy Tepperman (Jami Gertz) actually WANTED to be on the team. (she kept getting all the wrong answers - SJP had to bail her out)." - Baron Von Rotten

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...