04 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY ONE RESULTS

Turn On bracket:

(18) It's Your Move d. (15) American Gothic, 7-2

Quote of the Match: "It's when America first fell into its confusing love/hate relationship with Jason Bateman." - Craig

(17)Idiot Savants d. (16) Gideon's Crossing, 6-3

Quote of the Match: "Why didn't you say 'the one with the brain?'" - Greg

(Answer: because I am not that smart.)

South of Sunset bracket:

(18)QED d. (15) Relativity, 7-2

Quote of the Match: "This one is really a push. But I figure if I'm going to vote at all, then I'm not going to cop out." - mingusmonk

(Note: this may have also appeared on a pro-Clinton message board)

(17)Bakersfield PD d. (16) Skag, 7-2

Quote of the Match: "Skag, I guess. It gets the hometown discount." - Dwight

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...