13 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY SIX RESULTS


From the Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(4)The Greatest American Hero d. (13) G v E, 6-3

Quote of the Match: "Greatest American Hero -- memorable theme, superhero genre played for laughs and Connie Sellecca. What more could an 8-year-old boy want?" - James D.

(5) Battlestar Galactica d. (12) Nothing Sacred, 7-2

Quote of the Match: "Galactica - my comments above notwithstanding, if I can't keep from conflating an opponent with Dan Aykroyd's Soul Man, then it's not getting my vote." - Greg

Public Morals bracket:

(4)The Outer Limits d. (13) Action, 6-3

Quote of the Match: "The Outer Limits
I've lost con
trol of th
e vertical." - Craig

(12)That Was the Week That Was d. (5) Frank's Place, 7-2

Quote of the Match: " TW3 - Because I'm nerdy enough to have actually owned a CD copy of clips and songs from the show." -Brian

(This would likely be considered normal behavior for our average voter, if you think about it.)

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...