05 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY TWO RESULTS

Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(15)Now and Again d. (18) When Things Were Rotten, 8-2

Quote of the Match: "Now and Again - sci-fi can't work on CBS unless it's about Irish-accented angels or god, I guess. Also, surely people confused it with Once and Again too often." - Greg

(Guilty as charged. Though it'd be interesting to see how Bruce Campbell would function with Sela Ward's brain.)

(16) Maximum Bob d. (15) Upright Citizen's Brigade, 7-3

Quote of the Match: "Maximum Bob (would vote for Petticoat Junction (non Geoff Edwards episodes) over Upright Citizens Brigade)" - Baron Von Rotten

Public Morals bracket:

(18)Miss Guided d. (15) Keen Eddie, 6-2

Quote of the Match: "MISS GUIDED (which is actually totally unfamiliar to me, but a contest between Judy Greer and Sienna Miller is no contest)" - jheaton

(16)The Slap Maxwell Story d. (17) Call to Glory, 10-0

(Our first shutout!)

Quote of the Match: "The Slap Maxwell Story - I'm voting against the historically themed show, and yet somehow, I think I am voting for Jay Mariotti." - Craig

(Only if Slap was a lot whinier than I remember.)

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...