29 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY SEVENTEEN RESULTS

From the Turn On bracket:

(1) Sports Night d. (5) Buffalo Bill, 3-1

Quote of the Match: "Sports Night - while the show is still nowhere near deserving of its accolades, It did manage to make Teri Polo look better than she's ever looked. Which takes some doing." - Greg

From the South of Sunset bracket

(1) Police Squad! d. (5) Andy Richter Controls the Universe, 3-1

Quote of the Match: "Because nothing should go undefeated, Andy Richter. Police Squad did get its due on the big screen, meanwhile, I just downloaded a couple old episodes of Andy Richter, and got lots of looks from my staff as I cackled through lunch hour watching. Although is it just me, or is there something inexplicably weird about Paget Brewster's face? Not ugly, just sum'n ain't right." - Grim Reaper

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...