25 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY FOURTEEN RESULTS

From the Turn On bracket:

(1) Sports Night d. (8) The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. , 5-2

Quote of the Match: "Brisco - This is like being forced to choose between "All I Wanna Do I Make Love To You" by Heart and "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith." - Baron Von Rotten

From the South of Sunset bracket

(1) Police Squad! d. (8) Love, Sidney, 7-0

Quote of the Match: none

From the Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(1) I'll Fly Away d. (8) Hooperman, 4-3

Quote of the Match: "Hooperman - (We're just all having trouble dealing with the mildly cloying earnestness of I'll Fly Away, aren't we?)" - Dwight

From the Public Morals bracket:

(1) Twin Peaks d. (9) Cupid, 4-3

Quote of the Match: "Twin Peaks - (I'm not sure what the opposite of mildly cloying earnestness is, but I'm pretty sure Lynchian is the closest word in English.)" - Dwight

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...