28 June 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY SIXTEEN RESULTS

From the Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(3) The Critic d. (10) Kolchak the Night Stalker, 3-2

Quote of the Match: "The Critic - But ... How did it take me this long to realize how tragically under-seeded Kolchak is this whole affair? A 10 vs 3 matchup shouldn't have required so much consternation." - mingusmonk

(Point taken about Kolchak. Perhaps it was subconscious disapproval of the revival?)

From the Public Morals bracket

(14) Sledge Hammer! d. (7) Andy Barker P.I., 3-2

Quote of the Match: "Sledge Hammer - Bad seed, but dedicated voters?" - Brian

(Looks that way, though I'm surprised Dinan isn't still here voting for it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been on vacation the last two weeks, with little to no computer access. Sorry!

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...