19 June 2008

Trio Trophy - Day Thirteen

Last of the week (and on time today!), the last group in the round of 32 to come Monday.

From the Turn On bracket:

(2) My So Called Life v. (10) The Tick

My So Called Life defeated It's Your Move 6-3 in the first round, while The Tick defeated Staccato 5-3.

From the South of Sunset bracket:

(2) Max Headroom v. (7) Get a Life

Max Headroom defeated QED 8-2 in the first round, while Get a Life beat Coronet Blue 7-1.

From the Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(2) Brooklyn Bridge v. (10) Kolchak the Night Stalker

Brooklyn Bridge defeated Now and Again 4-3, while Kolchak beat Alien Nation, 9-1

From the Public Morals bracket:

(2) EZ Streets v. (7) Andy Barker, P.I.

EZ Streets beat Miss Guided 6-1, while Andy Barker P.I. defeated The Knights of Prosperity 8-3.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Tick

Max

Kolchak

Barker

Anonymous said...

The Tick

There. I said I'd do it, and a I did it. The fact that it's The Tick that I'm voting for only sweetens the flavor of killing My So Called Life.

Max Headroom

Kolchak the Night Stalker

Andy Barker, P.I.

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...